Title: Ayurvedic Detox Cumin, Coriander and Fennel Tea with Infuser - Organic Detox Tea - Supports weight management and enhances nutrient absorption (CCF Tea with Infuser, 1.5 oz.)
Brand: A&I Nutreats
- Cumin, Coriander and Fennel Tea, nicknamed CCF tea, has long been known as an Indian tea to improve digestion*.
- In Ayurveda, this tea is known for balancing your doshas: vata, pitta, and kapha.
- Cleanses and detoxifies the body; This blend may help improve metabolism, supports weight loss and enhances nutrient absorption*.
- Caffeine free, Vegan, Organic, Gluten free, Non-GMO, No preservatives, No added sugar.
- Comes with a BPA-free silicone & stainless steel infuser. This tea pack will make approximately 20 cups of tea, using 1 tsp per cup.
Publisher: A&I Nutreats
Details: In Ayurveda, teas are the traditional method of delivering the medicinal effects of herbs and spices to your body's tissues.
This Cumin seed, Coriander seed and Fennel seed tea, nicknamed CCF tea, is one of the most famous Ayurveda teas; revitalizing yet mild soothing, this formula has many health benefits.
During hot days, this tea can be served cold as a healthy iced tea; Place 1 tsp of into a tea infuser strainer, add 1 cup of boiled water.
Let it steep for 5 minutes to infuse flavors and nutritive properties and enjoy throughout the day.
This tea may help to support the following:
- Cleanses and detoxifies the body*
- Reduces bloating, indigestion and cramps*
- Reduces heat or acid in the stomach*
- Helps improve metabolism*
- Supports weight management*
- Cleanses the urinary tract*
- Enhances nutrient absorption*
For those who are not familiar with Ayurveda - known as the "Science of Life", it is a natural holistic healing system that was developed in India more than 5,000 years ago, addressing all layers of the mind, body, and soul.
According to Ayurveda, strong digestion is a key for an overall good health. Disease first shows up on the body within the digestive tract, accumulates there and if continues to accumulated, moves into the deeper tissues.
In Ayurveda, health is defined as the dynamic state of balance between mind, body, and the environment; it is possible for each of us to achieve and maintain a vibrant and joyful state of health by identifying our mind-body type and then creating a lifestyle that sustains and nurtures our unique nature.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Package Dimensions: 5.6 x 3.7 x 3.0 inches