Author: Lee Hammond
Brand: North Light Books
- Used Book in Good Condition
Number Of Pages: 112
Publisher: North Light Books
Release Date: 2011-03-05
Young at art
Combine the familiar charm of crayons with "grown-up" art techniques for surprisingly realistic results!
Your old childhood coloring friends are all grown up! In this unique book, best-selling artist Lee Hammond proves that crayons are not just for kids anymore but can hold their own as a "serious" (if unexpected) art medium. Use Hammond's easy methods to create striking drawings that feature brilliant color and incredibly lifelike texture.
- 29 step-by-step demonstrations cover a wide range of subjects—still life, landscapes, animals and people
- Simple blending, layering and burnishing techniques translate into remarkably realistic drawings
- Hammond's graphing and "puzzle piece" theories help you draw any subject with true-to-life results
- Features great tricks you can pass along to other crayon lovers in your life, regardless of age
You simply won't believe what you can accomplish with this familiar and affordable medium. Rediscover the creative thrill of opening the "big box," and infuse your art with a fresh sense of play.
Package Dimensions: 11.0 x 8.3 x 0.3 inches